Notes Link to heading
In this page I collect some brief notes about what I am reading and studying. These are by no means complete, and they are in continuous evolution. For this reason many notes have boxes like this
do something …
where I remind myself what would be nice to add to make the text more complete. These files are helpful for me to write down ideas and concepts. Furthermore, they are not meant to be read chronologically since they often are about different themes. The principle behind this section of my website is the one of a digital garden where everything is in evolution, and curated over time.
For this reason the proper way to read the notes in not prescribed, it is based on where the interest leads to.
Here are the notes I have written up to now:
- September 6, 2023 Vectorization diag operators
- March 12, 2023 Adversarial attacks
- March 12, 2023 Sensitivity of dynamical systems
- March 12, 2023 Structural stability of dynamical systems
- March 10, 2023 Morse functions
- March 10, 2023 Pseudo-gradient vector fields
- August 14, 2022 Geometric integrators that preserve quadratic first integrals